Canon EF-M 55-200mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM Lens Silver
A compact zoom lens for EOS-M cameras that takes you closer to the action. The EF-M 55-200 silver has Image Stabilizer protects against blur from camera shake. STM technology delivers smooth, quiet focusing when shooting movies.
If you’re interested in another Canon EF-M lenses , Please check here EF-M lenses
(Brand new but split from camera kit box and comes without the retail packaging)
Compact zoom lens that takes you closer
Getting you closer to the action, the EF-M 55-200mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM is designed exclusively for EOS-M cameras. It’s the perfect companion for the Canon EF-M 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM, allowing you to bring distant subjects closer – ideal for wildlife, sports and travel photography.
Optical Image Stabilizer
To help maintain sharpness, the EF-M 55-200mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM features an Image Stabilizer that protects against the blur caused by accidental movement while shooting – known as camera shake. Shutter speeds up to 3.5 stops slower than usual can be used, enabling hand-held photography in low-light conditions.
STM focusing technology
Stepping motor (STM) technology delivers focusing that is fast and accurate when taking photos and smooth and near-silent when shooting video. Because STM movements are so smooth and quiet, video clips are free from unwanted focusing noise and distracting changes in focus.
Great quality images that you’ll be proud of
Sophisticated optical materials deliver photos that are packed with sharp detail, dynamic contrast and rich colours. Draw attention to your subject by isolating it against a smooth out-of-focus background.
Designed to make great photography easy
A manual-focus ring enables precise focusing adjustments to be made quickly and easily at any time. A closest-focusing distance of 1 meter is great for powerful portraits and close-ups details.
Canon EF-M 55-200mm f4.5-6.3 IS STM Benefits:
- – Compact telephoto zoom lens for EOS M with optical Image Stabilizer
- – Focal length equivalent to approximate 88-320mm in 135 format
- – Newly developed 17 lens elements in 11 groups optical design
- – Quiet and smooth continuous AF is supported in movie shooting and Live View shooting by a five-group zoom system and the adoption of Stepping Motor (STM)
- – Image Stabilizer offers shake compensation up to 3.5-stop shutter speed *1
- – Inclusion of 1 Ultra-Low Dispersion (UD) lens to minimize chromatic aberration as well as 1 aspherical lens to reduce various types of aberration
- – Rear focus system and supports full time manual focus is also supported
- – The front lens element does not rotate during focus, facilitating the use of polarizing filter
- – 7-blade circular aperture for beautiful out-of-focus image
- – Lens coatings are optimized to minimize ghosting and flare
- – Weights only 260g and is comfortable to carry around