Nikon 24-120mm f/4G ED VR AF-S Lens
An advanced 5x standard (24mm) to telephoto (120mm) zoom lens delivering stunning image quality at any aperture or focal length. The lens body is impressively slim and compact, despite having built-in Vibration Reduction (VR II) and a host of Nikon’s advanced lens technologies. The AF-S Nikon 24-120mm f/4G ED VR is a standard zoom lens of exceptional utility and value, especially for FX-format users.
Compact yet powerful
The AF-S Nikon 24-120mm f/4G ED VR is the perfect FX-format standard zoom lens for landscapes, portraits, weddings and distant subjects offering a constant maximum aperture to maintain exposure settings throughout the entire zoom range and VR II image stabilization to empower your handheld shooting.
Nikon lens technologies for exceptional performance in any setting
The AF-S Nikon 24–120mm f/4G ED VR is an advanced lens for advanced D-SLR cameras. It boasts many of Nikon’s latest lens technologies: VR II (Vibration Reduction) image stabilization, Nikon’s exclusive Silent Wave Motor (SWM), 2 Extra-low Dispersion (ED) elements, Nano Crystal Coat (N), Super Integrated Coating (SIC) and several more for consistent, exceptional performance in the studio or in the field.
Nikon 24-120mm Highlights
- Bright f/4 maximum aperture ensures great shots in low light
- Fast, quiet autofocus with full-time manual focusing
- Circular 9-blade diaphragm helps produce attractive background blur
- 4 stop Vibration Reduction system (VR II) ensures shake free shots
- Extra-low dispersion (ED) lens elements delivers superb optical performance
- Nano crystal coating reduces flare and ghosting
- Minimum focusing distance of just 45cm