Canon BG-R10 Battery Grip
Add the Canon BG-R10 Battery Grip to your EOS R5 or EOS R6 and you’ll be able to shoot for longer, without stopping to switch or charge batteries with the Canon BG-R10 Battery Grip For Canon R5 And R6.
Two of LP-E6NH, LP-E6N or LP-E6 batteries can be used together to extend your shooting time. LP-E6NH and LP-E6N batteries can be charged in the grip by connecting the camera to a PD-compatible USB power source, like the Canon PD-E1. The grip also has a duplicate set of camera controls – including an AF point selection joystick – that is positioned to replicate the layout of the camera’s own buttons and dials. They fall instinctively under the right fingers and thumbs when the camera is held vertically. The BG-R10 is built to the same exacting standards as the EOS R5 and EOS R6 cameras, with the same level of resistance to dust and moisture.
Canon BG-R10 Key Features:
- Shoot for longer with your EOS R5 or EOS R6 by using two of LP-E6NH, LP-E6N or LP-E6 batteries at the same time
- Charge LP-E6NH or LP-E6N batteries without removing them from the grip. Just connect the camera to a PD-compatible USB power source
- The Canon BG-R10 makes it more comfortable to hold your camera vertically, with an ergonomically sculptured grip and a duplicate set of controls that’s instinctive to find with the camera at your eye
- Duplicate controls include an AF point selection joystick that makes it easy to move the active focus point around the frame
- Power your EOS R5 or EOS R6 with mains electricity by connecting the BG-R10 to the DR-E6 DC Coupler and AC-E6N AC Adapter
- Shoot with confidence when conditions turn bad – the BG-R10 is built to the same exacting standards as the EOS R5 and EOS R6 cameras, with the same level of resistance to dust and moisture.