- You have the right to cancel your order from the point of placing your order until 14 days after receipt of your goods. This is the cooling-off period. All cancellations must requested by email within 14 days of receiving the goods, quoting your order no and your postcode.
- The 14 day Cooling-Off period is not a ‘try before you buy’ period. Any products returned to Camix under the Cooling Off Period must meet the requirements outlined in section 3 and 4.
- Where Camix have supplied goods to you, you must take reasonable care of the goods in your possession pending their return to Camix. Camix will only accept returned goods complete with their original packaging and which do not exhibit any signs of wear or tear. Any use of the delivered goods beyond that necessary to inspect the goods upon delivery, in accordance with the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, will invalidate your right to cancel the contract or may be subject to a restocking fee. When evaluating cameras you agree to keep shutter actuations (pictures taken) to an absolute minimum. As shutter actuations are measurable, products with excessive actuations are not considered to be new. We deem that an excess of 30 shutter actuations is beyond that needed to fairly inspect goods during your cooling off period and in such circumstances, reserve the right to apply a restocking fee.
- Where Camix have supplied goods to you, these goods must be returned to Camix Ltd, Return address: 4 Prospect Place, Morley, Leeds. LS27 9BJ. The cost of returning goods is non-refundable. If an item is deemed faulty on arrival we will reimburse return carriage costs up to the value of £10, Any costs outside of this amount need to pre-authorised by us prior to sending. Camix will not refund the postage fees or will deduct postage fees of total refund if item/s was bought by mistake or doesn’t fit or customer changed mind. When returning goods to Camix, we recommend using an insured and trackable service and one which requires us to sign for the parcel upon receipt.
- Order Cancellation: once a notice of your cancellation has been received in writing to Camix will make a refund of the contract price to your debit/credit card or Paypal account used to purchase the goods. This will be done within 7 working days of the date of cancellation. When finance has been used to make a purchase, Camix will cancel your contract with the finance provider who in turn will refund any deposit paid to them.
- Where goods purchased from Camix display a fault or defect, you should immediately contact us to report the issue. All reported faults will need to be assessed by Camix and in some cases, by the manufacturer or repair agent. Where goods have to be returned to the manufacturer or repair agent, Camix cannot always provide a time frame for assessment and or work to be carried out. But we guarantee the repair process won’t exceed 30 days.
- The cost of returning goods to Camix for assessment under warranty may be payable by the customer, depending on the circumstances. Each reported fault will be assessed on a case by case basis.
- Faults or damage deemed to have been caused by misuse or accidental damage will not be covered under the terms of warranty and the cost of assessment and repair of a product in these circumstances would be chargeable to the customer.
- Your statutory rights are not affected.
Frequently asked questions
When is the warranty activated and how long is the duration?
It is activated on the date of delivery, as shown on the courier’s tracking system.
What does the warranty cover?
It covers all manufacturer’s defects. Accidental damages are not included. Chargers, batteries, USB cables and accessories as such are not covered.
How do I activate the warranty?
Your warranty is activated automatically on the date of delivery. For your convenience, there’s no extra step to take. Your warranty and purchase record is safely stored in our database.