1. You have the right to cancel your order from the point of placing your order until 14 days after receipt of your goods. This is the cooling-off period. All cancellations must be made by phone to 01133 310 283 or confirmed in writing within 14 days of receiving the goods, quoting your order no and your postcode. The return reference is your order ID, please make sure to include your order ID with the return or print the order confirmation email inside the return . Any goods received that haven’t been cancelled in this way will not be dealt with under the cooling-off period.
2. The 14 day Cooling-Off period is not a ‘try before you buy’ period. Any products returned to Camix under the Cooling Off Period must meet the requirements outlined in section 4.3 at terms and conditions.
3. Where Camix have supplied goods to you, you must take reasonable care of the goods in your possession pending their return to Camix. Returned goods must be returned as the same condition totally unused and in new condition as sold, A 20% surcharge fee will apply for a handling fees if the goods returned used or in different condition or missing any contents (Additional deduction will apply if goods paid with PayPal please see section 4.6). Camix will only accept returned goods complete with their original packaging and which do not exhibit any signs of wear or tear. Any use of the delivered goods beyond that necessary to inspect the goods upon delivery, in accordance with the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, will invalidate your right to cancel the contract or may be subject to a restocking fee. When evaluating cameras you agree to keep shutter actuations (pictures taken) to an absolute minimum. As shutter actuations are measurable, products with excessive actuations are not considered to be new.
4. Where Camix have supplied goods to you, these goods must be returned to Camix Ltd, Returns Department, Camix LTD – 7 Cliffe Park Way Bruntcliffe Road, Morley, Leeds, LS27 0RY, United Kingdom or be available for collection by Camix. The cost of returning goods is non-refundable, and where Camix collects goods, the direct cost of such will be deducted from the refund. If an item is deemed faulty on arrival we will reimburse return carriage costs up to the value of £10 or offer to collect the goods from you. Any costs outside of this amount need to pre-authorised by us prior to sending. When returning goods to Camix, we recommend using an insured and trackable service and one which requires us to sign for the parcel upon receipt.
5. Processing times for cancellation refunds vary. Find out more in section 10
6. Once the notice of your cancellation has been received in writing Camix will make a refund of the contract price to your debit/credit card or PayPal account used to purchase the goods. For payments made with PayPal, please note PayPal is no longer refunding the fees back to merchants. You will not be able to get a refund on the PayPal fee of 2.90% + £0.30 if you wish to cancel your order or if orders returned in different condition as in section 4.3.
7. Where goods purchased from Camix display a fault or defect, you should immediately contact Camix to report the issue. All reported faults will need to be assessed by Camix and in some cases, by the manufacturer or repair agent. Where goods have to be returned to the manufacturer or repair agent, Camix cannot always provide a time frame for assessment and or work to be carried out. However, the repair process will not exceed 30 days.
8. The cost of returning goods to Camix for assessment under warranty may be payable by the customer, depending on the circumstances. Each reported fault will be assessed on a case by case basis.
9. Faults or damage deemed to have been caused by misuse or accidental damage or due to the use of accessories, attachments, product supplies, parts or devices that do not conform to the manufacturer’s specifications. will not be covered under the terms of warranty and the cost of assessment and repair of a product in these circumstances would be chargeable to the customer. Warranty does not cover cameras or lenses that have been serviced or modified by anyone other than authorized manufacturer’s Service Agents. And is not transferable to a third party.
In the event of a defect, please contact us for a return ID to proceed with your return for repair.
2 Years Camix Warranty Terms
Frequently asked questions
A- When is the warranty activated and how long is the duration?
It is activated on the date of delivery, as shown on the courier’s tracking system.
B- What does the warranty cover?
It covers all manufacturer’s defects. Accidental damages are not included. Chargers, batteries, USB cables and accessories as such are not covered.
C- How do I activate the warranty?
Your warranty is activated automatically on the date of delivery. For your convenience, there’s no extra step to take. Your warranty and purchase record is safely stored in our database.
E- As a non-UK buyer, how does the warranty work?
In order to get your product repaired, you will have to return it to the UK.
Your statutory rights are not affected.
10. Refunds processing time
For payments by credit/debit card and payments over the phone, Refunds will take 7-14 business days to be returned to your account. depending on your card issuer.
For PayPal payments, Refunds will take 5-7 business days.
For Bank transfer payments, Refunds will take 2-5 business days.
For cash payments, Refunds will be ready to collect back the same working day.
In the event that you need to make a claim under a warranty, please contact our sales office by phone on 01133 310 283 or by email Returns@Camix.co.uk We will be able to provide you with further details to ensure your claim is processed swiftly. The warranty is subject to proof of purchase is provided; therefore you should retain your sales invoice. We regret we are unable to cover any costs of any unauthorised repairs.
Return Request Form