Canon EOS M6 Mark II With 15-45mm IS STM Lens And Canon EF-M 55-200mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM
Blending high resolution with apt stills and video capabilities, the black Canon EOS M6 Mark II is a sleek mirrorless body with a range of features to suit multimedia applications. Its APS-C-sized 32.5MP CMOS sensor achieves enhanced image clarity, resolution, and dynamic range, along with adept sensitivity to ISO 25600 and low noise to suit working in a variety of situations. Combined with advanced image processing, this sensor is also capable of outputting UHD 4K30p and Full HD 120p video, as well as supporting continuous stills shooting rates up to 14 fps with AF and AE tracking. The Dual Pixel CMOS AF provides 5481 selectable points for precise, smooth, and fast focusing for both photo and video, and support for Eye AF Servo prioritizes subjects’ eyes when photographing portraits. Complementing the imaging capabilities, the EOS M6 Mark II incorporates a 3.0″ 1.04m-dot touchscreen LCD, which has a 180° tilting design for front-facing shots. The auxiliary EVF-DC2 electronic viewfinder is also included, which attaches via the camera’s hot shoe, in order to provide clear eye-level viewing. Additionally, built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity allow you to pair mobile devices with the camera to wirelessly transfer files for sharing your photos and movies online.
32.5MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
Featuring an impressively high-resolution 32.5MP APS-C CMOS sensor, the EOS M6 Mark II is capable of producing imagery with notable clarity and dynamic range, as well as a broad sensitivity range of ISO 100-25600 and low noise to support working in difficult lighting situations. The sensor and image processor also realize fast performance throughout the camera system, including the ability to shoot continuously at up to 14 fps with AF/AE tracking, record UHD 4K30p video, or record high-speed Full HD 1080p video at 120 fps.
Dual Pixel CMOS AF Systems
The Dual Pixel CMOS AF system features 5481 selectable autofocus points for refined accuracy across nearly the entire image plane and also supports Eye AF Servo for exacting focus accuracy on portrait subjects. This focusing system offers smooth and fast focusing performance in a similar manner to how a camcorder acquires focus. Dual Pixel CMOS AF integrates two separate photodiodes within each pixel to provide a broad and dense network of phase-detection gathering elements across a majority of the image sensor to reduce focus hunting for faster, more direct control of focus placement. When working with still imagery, this focusing system works to acquire focus quickly and accurately, making it ideally suited to shooting and tracking moving subjects so that critical focus is attained with each shot. When shooting video, a Movie Servo AF mode offers smooth and natural focusing when changing from different subjects or different distances within the scene, as well as the ability to specify tracking sensitivity, AF speed, and Face Tracking priority. Benefited by the Touch AF system, rack focus is possible simply by touching elements within the scene on the touchscreen in order to change focus in an intuitive manner. Subject tracking in movies is also heightened due to the Dual Pixel CMOS AF system’s ability to recognize subjects and maintain focus when working within changing or cluttered scenery.
Body Design and Wireless Connectivity
- Large 3.0″ 1.04m-dot touchscreen LCD provides an intuitive method for controlling focusing points, navigating menus, and reviewing imagery. This screen also features a tilting design (180° upward, 45° downward) to better enable working from high and low angles.
- Included EVF-DC2 auxiliary electronic viewfinder finder attaches to the camera via its hot shoe and features a 0.39″ 2.36m-dot OLED display for clear, high-resolution eye-level viewing. Additionally, it offers built-in dioptric adjustment and has a 22mm eyepoint distance to suit eyeglass-wearers.
- LP-E17 battery provides approximately 305 shots per charge or up to approximately 410 shots per charge when working in Eco mode.
- Built-in Wi-Fi allows for easy wireless sharing of both photos and movies to a linked mobile device and Bluetooth connectivity permits linking a smartphone or tablet for quick image sharing between devices as well as remote control capabilities when using the Canon Camera Connect app. This app also enables a mobile raw editing workflow for greater post-production freedom.
Other Camera Features
- Raw Burst Mode offers a quick 30-fps shooting rate with pre-shooting to ensure capturing even the fastest moments.
- Touch & Drag AF is supported when working with the EVF-DC2 for intuitive adjustment over the focus point when looking through the EVF.
- Electronic shutter function permits working with shutter speeds up to 1/16000 of a second.
EF-M 15-45mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM Lens
Included with the camera body is the versatile standard zoom EF-M 15-45mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM lens, which provides a 24-72mm equivalent focal length range. Three aspherical elements help to control chromatic aberrations and distortions throughout the zoom range and an optimized lens placement works to reduce flare and ghosting. An Optical Image Stabilizer works to minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to 3.5 stops for sharper handheld shooting and an STM stepping motor provides fast, smooth, and nearly silent autofocus performance.
Canon EF-M 55-200mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM
A compact zoom lens for EOS-M cameras that takes you closer to the action. An Image Stabilizer protects against blur from camera shake. STM technology delivers smooth, quiet focusing when shooting movies.
Compact Zoom Lens that takes you Closer
Getting you closer to the action, the EF-M 55-200mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM is designed exclusively for EOS-M cameras. It’s the perfect companion for the Canon EF-M 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM, allowing you to bring distant subjects closer – ideal for wildlife, sports and travel photography.
STM Focusing Technology
Stepping motor (STM) technology delivers focusing that is fast and accurate when taking photos and smooth and near-silent when shooting video. Because STM movements are so smooth and quiet, video clips are free from unwanted focusing noise and distracting changes in focus.
Designed to make Great Photography Easy
A manual-focus ring enables precise focusing adjustments to be made quickly and easily at any time. A closest-focusing distance of 1 meter is great for powerful portraits and close-ups details.
Optical Image Stabilizer
To help maintain sharpness, the EF-M 55-200mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM features an Image Stabilizer that protects against the blur caused by accidental movement while shooting – known as camera shake. Shutter speeds up to 3.5 stops slower than usual can be used, enabling hand-held photography in low-light conditions.
Great Quality Images that you’ll be Proud Of
Sophisticated optical materials deliver photos that are packed with sharp detail, dynamic contrast and rich colours. Draw attention to your subject by isolating it against a smooth out-of-focus background.
- Get closer to the action with your EOS-M camera
- Image Stabilizer keeps images sharp
- Compact enough to go anywhere
- Smooth, near-silent STM focusing
- Make quick adjustments with a manual focus ring
- Shoot great quality images – full of sharp details and rich colour