Canon Powershot G7 X Mark II – Black
DSLR-like creativity in a connected large sensor compact
With a 1.0 type sensor, bright f/1.8-2.8 Canon lens and superior DIGIC 7 processing this pocket-sized, large sensor compact offers DSLR-like creativity in both stills and Full HD movies.
Superb shots in any light
Enjoy beautiful, crisp, clear shots in any light thanks to HS System, which combines a 1.0-type back-illuminated 20.1 Megapixel CMOS sensor with the superior processing power of DIGIC 7.
Bright precision optics
Superbly bright precision Canon optics, with a f/1.8-2.8 lens, 24mm 4.2x optical zoom and ISO up to 12,800, ensure superb shots in any situation.
Powerful Optical Image Stabilizer
Shoot beautifully crisp stills and steady movies thanks to a 4-stop intelligent optical Image Stabilizer with Dual Sensing IS technology.
Capture high quality jpegs in tricky low light conditions thanks to refined DIGIC 7 processing and experience EOS-like in-camera diffraction correction and Auto Lighting Optimizer.
Catch the spontaneity around you with superfast startup and responsive 31-point AF, or capture the action with 8 fps sustained burst even in RAW.
Express yourself in boundless ways with creative control of aperture, shutter speed and ISO using Manual Movie.
Achieve pin sharp focus manually with MF Peaking or use Touch AF to produce cinematic focus pulls.
Steady footage even on the move
Record incredibly steady movie footage at full zoom, even when panning or running with 5-axis Advanced Dynamic IS to counteract camera shake and Auto Level to ensure straight horizons.
Effortlessly shoot expert quality Full HD 60p movies with the creative flexibility of variable frame rates including 24, 25, 30, 50 and 60 fps.
- 1.0-type CMOS image sensor
- DIGIC 7 image processor
- f/1.8-2.8 lens
- Lens Control ring for either smooth or step action
- Large 9-blade aperture for great control over DOF, and attractive bokeh
- 4-stop image stabilisation with Dual Sensing IS technology
- Picture Styles and 14-bit RAW shooting
- In-camera RAW processing
- 8fps continuous shooting, even in full resolution RAW
- Full HD 60p video with Manual Movie full creative control and time-lapse
- MF Peaking and Touch AF
- 5-axis advanced Dynamic IS with Auto Level
- Dynamic NFC 1-tap connection to a smart device
- Remote shooting with smart device
- File sharing over Wi-Fi with Canon Camera Connect app
- Automatic cloud backup