Canon TS-E 135mm f/4L Macro
The Canon TS-E 135mm f/4L Macro Tilt-Shift Lens is an unique telephoto offering close focus control along with perspective control capabilities. Up to +/- 10° of tilt is possible, for focus control, and +/- 12mm of shift, to adjust perspective and composition, and a tilt-locking mechanism can be used while shooting for more stability. Two Ultra-Low Dispersion (UD) elements help to reduce colour fringing and chromatic aberrations for improved clarity and colour accuracy. An optimized lens coating has been applied to lens elements to minimize surface and internal reflections for a marked reduction in lens flare and ghosting when working in strong lighting conditions.
Complementing the operation of the lens, this L-series prime is also distinguished by its optical design that features a pair of Ultra-Low Dispersion elements to significantly reduce colour fringing and chromatic aberrations for high clarity. Individual elements also feature a Subwavelength Coating to suppress flare and ghosting for greater contrast and colour neutrality.
- Direct focus to a small part of the subject or maximise depth-of-field; this is a useful and very convenient way to creatively direct the viewer’s attention to where you want it most and is a unique characteristic of a tilt-and-shift lens.
- Overcome the convergence of verticals without having to reposition the camera thanks to the special characteristics of the tilt-shift lens with its intricate adjustable lens movements. A conventional lens with no movements will record the verticals of a tall subject, such as a building or a group of trees, with a certain degree of distortion depending on how close you are. The lens’ shift feature allows you to overcome this.
- Maximise realistic detail even in close-up photography, with a lens that can focus up to half life-size. Ensure your subject is perfectly in proportion thanks to precise incremental movements built into the lens allowing careful fine-tuning of both plane of focus and subject perspective.
- Record the finest detail using the very latest L-series lens technologies. The TS-E range of lenses are constructed to match the performance of Canon high-resolution sensors. Large diameter, high precision, moulded glass aspherical lenses are used to reduce distortion as much as possible with an Sub wavelength coating to minimise ghosting and flare.
- Achieve exceptional focus and shoot with realism and clarity thanks to the versatility of a lens boasting a 0.5x maximum magnification. The TS-E 135MM F/4L MACRO is an ideal studio lens with a greater reach to give you room for lighting set ups and boasts an exceptional tilt and shift range designed to give you ultimate shooting flexibility
Canon TS-E 135 Key Features:
- Control focus precisely for clever creative effects
- Correct perspective and verticals quickly and accurately in-camera
- Adjust focus detail in macro shots with 1:2 ratio
- Optical excellence with advanced lens design and construction
- Achieve better portrait and product images with ultimate sharpness