DJI FPV Drone Combo
The new DJI FPV Drone Combo is a powerful yet portable aircraft that offers a truly immersive flight experience. Capture stunning 60FPS 4K Video as you pilot the drone through the DJI FPV Goggles V2 with a super-wide 150o field of view.
3 Intuitive flight modes
3 intuitive flight modes available to aid you whether you are a seasoned FPV pilot or a complete beginner.
- S Mode – Get the dynamic look of FPV footage easily in S mode. This hybrid flight mode combines the freedom of flying manually with the simplified controls of previous DJI drones.
- N Mode – Ideal for new users, N mode offers immersive flight with traditional drone flight controls along with DJI safety features like obstacle sensing.
- M Mode – Fly in M mode for complete, limitless control and the full FPV flight experience. Customize parameters and enjoy flight and footage unlike anything else.
*The 150° FOV is only applicable when shooting at 50 or 100 fps
Emergency Brake and Hover
The DJI FPV drone comes with an emergency brake and hover feature so that you can remain in complete control regardless of the mode you are flying in. Simply press this button on the remote controller and the aircraft will stop and hover stably within a few seconds.
Advanced Safety Features
The drone is packed full of safety features so that you can fly with peace of mind. There is an auxiliary bottom light, Smart Return to Home (RTH), Low Battery RTH, and forward and downward obstacle sensing* to help ensure a safe flight, even at high speeds.
*Obstacle sensing is only available when the aircraft is in N mode.
Auto-Switching for Seamless Signal
The drone is capable of auto-switching between 2.4 and 5.8GHz* frequencies and provides a video transmission bitrate of up to 50 Mbps** which significantly reduces stutter and compression artefacts. High-gain antennas on the aircraft include three transmitters and four receivers to enhance the signal, resulting in a stable, reliable video feed.
* If the signal is disconnected, DJI FPV will [RSN1] automatically enable fail-safe RTH.
**The highest video transmission bitrate is 50 Mbps. Measured in an open, outdoor environment with no obstacles or interference.
Additional Layers of Safety
Another addition to the DJI FPV is the built-in Automatic Dependent Surveillance-Broadcast (ADS-B). This will allow you to fly with even greater confidence as the system receives flight location information of manned aircraft in your area and will send warnings on the Goggles V2, providing enough time to avoid any manned aircraft nearby.
Making repairs or replacing parts is even more convenient due to the aircraft’s modular design. The gimbal camera, landing gear, and top shell are all modular and easily replaceable. DJI Care Refresh is also available, offering coverage for a wide range of damage and giving you greater peace of mind as you fly.*
* DJI Care Refresh (DJI FPV) is a service plan that provides you with greater peace of mind during flight. DJI Care Refresh (DJI FPV) provides replacements for a small additional cost. If you purchase DJI Care Refresh (2-Year Plan), you will enjoy a 1-year extension of official coverage.
You can share your viewing experience by setting other DJI FPV Goggles V2 units to the aircraft channel and selecting Audience Mode.
The DJI Fly App
The DJI Fly app can display the live view from the goggles on a smartphone when connected via cable.* Other features of the DJI Fly App include the ability to edit and share your footage to social media with just a few taps. You can also discover popular aerial photography spots near you with the Fly Spots** feature.
*This function will be available in a future firmware update. Transmitted images from the goggles to the app can be sent to a smartphone via cable (USB-C to USB-C or USB-C to lightning).
**The Fly Spots feature is currently available only in Mainland China. All flight locations displayed by the Fly Spots feature are based on voluntarily-shared location tags from SkyPixel users. DJI never collects or shares user data without user consent. Always check and follow the applicable rules wherever you fly.
The DJI Virtual Flight App*
The DJI Virtual Flight app allows users to practice flying in lifelike, simulated scenarios before entering the real world. Simply connect the DJI FPV Goggles V2 and remote controller, and you’re ready to master flight in a risk-free virtual environment.
*The DJI Virtual Flight app currently supports only iOS devices.
DJI FPV Combo Key Features:
- Immersive Flight Experience
- Brand-New S Mode
- 4K\60fps Super-Wide Angle
- HDL Digital Transmission
- Intuitive Motion Controller
- Emergency Brake and Hover
- Max Flight Time of 20 mins
- Max Speed of 140kph (87mph)