With the DJI Mic, you can easily record audio that matches the quality of your videos. It’s ideal for creators looking to gain an edge and elevate their content to the next level. It delivers exceptional sound quality and dual-channel recording at distances of up to 250 m. Switch on, connect, and record crystal-clear audio on the go.
DJI Mic comes with two transmitters, each with built-in microphones. Both transmitters support omnidirectional audio, making them ideal for multi-person interviews and small studio operations.
DJI Mic allows you to record high-fidelity, professional audio by accurately reproducing tone across a wider frequency range. Recordings can be made separately via each channel, or the two channels can be combined for flexibility in post-production.
Built-in Touchscreen and Onboard Memory
The receiver’s touchscreen display gives you easy access to channel selection, input/output settings, and other essential operations. Both transmitters come with 14 hours of built-in storage to prevent audio frame drop, loss, and other issues. 
Enjoy clear and reliable audio, even in complex scenarios. The transmitters and receiver communicate via powerful wireless transmission that keeps audio stable while reducing sound delay, even at long distances.
250m Transmission Range
Using DJI’s latest encryption technology, DJI Mic is capable of recording crisp audio at distances of up to 250 meters.
The entire DJI Mic system is wirelessly connected via a stable 2.4Ghz frequency band, which allows you to move with complete freedom as you record your adventure.
The optimized wireless transmission system ensures a stable stream of audio, even in areas such as train stations, shopping malls, and offices.
Wearable and Portable
Conveniently attach a transmitter to whatever you’re wearing via the integrated back clip or by using the clip magnets. Weighing approximately 30 grams or just 1 ounce, wearing the transmitter is comfortable and seamless.
Clip On and Record
Each transmitter has a convenient back-clip that can be easily attached to clothes and other objects.
More Ways to Connect
When the clothes you’re wearing aren’t suitable for the back clip, the transmitters can also be attached via the clip magnets.
Easy to Mount
With the cold shoe adapter attach the receiver to your DSLR camera, mirrorless camera, or smartphone bracket and capture flawless footage to match the audio.
Different devices mean different input adapters, and DJI Mic covers them all. The receiver has USB-C, Lightning, and 3.5mm TRS ports, making it compatible with mainstream smartphones, cameras, and laptops.
DJI Mic Charging Case
The ultra-portable charging case is the perfect home for DJI Mic. With it, you can charge the transmitters and receiver, conveniently store components, and fast-pair the system right out of the case.
Ultra-Long Battery Life
Looking for a system that can keep up with your content needs? Get a full day of audio recording with DJI Mic. Enjoy 5.5 hours of battery life from the transmitters, 5 hours from the receiver, and up to 15 hours with the charging case.
Both the transmitters and the receiver will automatically pair with your device as soon as they are taken out of the charging case. Simply complete the initial setup and be ready to record exceptional audio in seconds.
– Safety Track: A secondary audio track is recorded as a backup with a volume of -6 dB. This helps to safeguard your audio should the loss of sound be caused by problems such as distortion or clipping.
– Multi-level Gain Control: Adjust input and output sensitivity between -12dB ~ 12dB and find the perfect setting for your surrounding.
– Microphone Windscreen: Effectively suppresses wind and noisy environments while still recording clear sound.
Wearable and Portable Microphones
- For a truly wireless experience, conveniently attach a transmitter to whatever you’re wearing via the integrated back clip (or by using the clip magnets) without having to wire yourself or your talent.
- You can also hold the transmitter in your hand and use it as a handheld microphone. Use the transmitter as a lavalier mic (no need for a separate mic), or operate it as a traditional bodypack transmitter by plugging an external lav mic (available separately).
- The internal mic features an omnidirectional pickup pattern that ensures reliable speech capture, even if mic placement is less than ideal; your subject’s voice is captured with clarity, intelligibility, and consistency.
- Weighing approximately 1 oz, the miniature transmitter is comfortable to wear, easy to position, and easy to conceal on camera.
- Two furry windscreens are provided to effectively suppress wind noise while still recording clear sound.
High-Quality Audio with Flexibility for Post-Production
- DJI Mic allows you to record high-fidelity, professional audio by accurately reproducing tone across a wide frequency range.
- The microphones can be combined and recorded in mono or recorded separately with one person on the left and the other person on the right, allowing you to isolate each person’s dialog and adjust each level individually later in post.
- To ensure that you are capturing a clean signal you can monitor your sound via the receiver’s 3.5mm headphone output while recording
- The Safety Track mode enables you to record a secondary audio track (in mono) as a backup with a lower volume of -6 dB (different from the main audio track), helping to safeguard your audio in case of unforeseen level spikes.
Built-In Recorders and Safety Track
- Both transmitters have onboard recording capability with 8GB of storage for up to 14 hours of backup recording. This allows you to record audio directly to each transmitter as a backup in case of wireless interference and dropouts. You can also use the transmitters as standalone recorders.
- Files are in 48 kHz/24-bit mono WAV format and can be transferred to your computer via the USB Type-C cable.
Reliable and Secure Wireless with Encryption
- The DJI Mic is capable of recording crisp audio at distances of up to 820′ using DJI’s encryption technology for secure communications.
- The optimized wireless transmission system ensures a stable and reliable stream of audio, even in busy areas such as train stations, shopping malls, and offices.
- The system avoids interference from TV and radio waves by operating in the 2.4 GHz frequency band, which occupies frequencies beyond those of television, radio transmissions, and UHF wireless microphone systems.
Easy to Operate with Built-In Touchscreen
- The receiver’s touchscreen interface makes it easy to configure the system.
- You can view and adjust gain levels between -12 and +12 dB to find the perfect setting for your surroundings. Battery life, recording status, and wireless signal strength are also displayed.
- The touchscreen can be used to remotely mute a transmitter’s microphone, start or stop recording, adjust headphone volume, and switch between stereo, mono, or -6db safety track.
Get a Full Day of Audio Recording
- The ultra-portable charging case is the perfect home for DJI Mic. With it, you can charge the transmitters and receiver, conveniently store components, and fast-pair the system right out of the case.
- Enjoy 5.5 hours of battery life from the transmitters, 5 hours from the receiver, and up to 15 hours with the charging case.
- Different devices mean different input adapters, and DJI Mic covers them all.
- If you want to use the DJI Mic with a smartphone, just insert either the Lightning or USB Type-C adapter into the expansion port at the bottom of the receiver and connect it to your phone and start shooting.
- The receiver can be mounted on the hot shoe of a DSLR/mirrorless camera via the included hot-shoe adapter. Use the 3.5mm TRS cable to connect the camera’s 3.5mm mic connector to the receiver’s 3.5mm audio-output connector and start filming on your camera.
What can I use DJI Mic with?
You can use DJI Mic with cameras, smartphones (only Lightning & USB-C ports are supported), computers, DJI Action 2, DJI OM 5, etc.
Do I need to activate DJI Mic?
DJI Mic is ready to use without activation. Get registered on the official DJI website and you can get a one-year warranty extension.
What’s the difference between Mono and Stereo?
DJI Mic supports two recording modes: Mono and Stereo. In Stereo mode, audio from the two transmitters will be recorded via separate channels, and in Mono mode, audio will be recorded via one channel.
What’s the maximum reception distance of the DJI Mic receiver?
250 meters in open environments free of interference.
How long does it take to fully charge the transmitters and receiver using the Charging Case? How long does it take to fully charge the Charging Case?
At room temperature, it takes about 1 hour and 10 minutes to fully charge the transmitters and receiver using the Charging Case. It takes about 2 hours and 40 minutes to fully charge the Charging Case.
Are the Clip Magnets reusable?
Where can I mount DJI Mic transmitters?
It is recommended to use the Back Clip to attach DJI Mic to locations such as a shirt collar, or it can be used with the Clip Magnets.Note: If you need to put the transmitters on any flat surface, use the Clip Magnets to make them stand upright.
How do I link the transmitters with the receiver?
DJI Mic transmitters and receiver are already linked by default. If you need to link them again, you can do so in the following ways:Method 1: Put the transmitters and receiver into the Charging Case and they will link automatically.Method 2: Turn on the receiver and transmitters. Scroll down on the screen of the receiver to enter the control center page. Slide to the left and click “Settings” to enter the settings page. Slide to the left again and click “Link” to enter linking mode. Then, press and hold the link button on the side of the transmitters until the green light on the top left corner flashes and wait for the linking to finish. When the linking indicators of the transmitters turn solid green, it means linking is successful.To end linking, click “Stop Linking.”
Do the transmitters support standalone recording? If yes, what is the max recording time?
Yes. DJI Mic transmitters support standalone recording. Press the recording button on the side of the transmitters. A solid red light indicates that recording has started. When fully charged, it can record for up to 5.5 hours. With a constant power supply, it can record up to 14 hours of 24-bit lossless audio.Note: Audio will be saved as one file for every 30 minutes during standalone recording. When internal storage space runs out, new audio will replace the earliest ones, and new files will also be saved every 30 minutes.
What is the internal storage of DJI Mic transmitters? Do the transmitters support external SD cards for storage?
DJI Mic transmitters have built-in 8GB storage and do not support external storage.
How do I connect the DJI Mic Receiver with my smartphone, camera, or computer?
To connect with a smartphone: Insert the standard phone adapter into the pogo-pin port at the bottom of the transmitters and connect with your phone. Start shooting or recording on your phone and the receiver will start working.To connect with a camera: The receiver can be mounted on a camera via the hot shoe adapter. Use a 3.5mm camera connection cable to connect the camera mic port and the 3.5mm audio output port on the receiver. Then, start recording videos on your camera and the receiver will start working.To connect with a computer: Use a 3.5mm camera connection cable to connect the mic port of your computer with the 3.5mm audio output port of the receiver. Start recording on your computer and the receiver will start working.