K&F Concept Carbon Fiber Monopod/Tripod with 360-Degree Ball Head 1.7m ,Quick Release Plate, Detachable 10KG
- 【Lightweight & Portable】For Landscape Photography, D255C4+BH-28L (old model SA255C1) Carbon Fiber Tripod tube made of quality Carbon Fiber weighs only 2.93lbs, measures 16.53″ long when folded, super lightweight, and compact with a loading capacity of up to 22.04lbs / 10kg, making it ideal for indoor and outdoor photography.
- 【High Compatibility】The quick release 1/4″; screw of the carbon fiber tripod is suitable for most cameras, DSLR cameras, projectors, telescopes, etc; Your phone can be connected via an extra phone mount as well.
- 【Convenient & Flexible】D255C4+BH-28L Carbon Fiber Tripod features a 25mm tube diameter and 5-section legs with spiral type locking knob, which allow you to adjust the working height from 20.47″to 68″; in seconds; this Carbon Fiber Tripod legs can be adjusted in three levels of opening angle to stabilize on varying grounds and incline levels.
- 【Monopod Mode】D255C4+BH-28L Carbon Fiber Tripod can be converted to a monopod in seconds: Loosen the knob and Pull out the center column that the center column can be used as a monopod.
- 【Shooting Flexible】K&F Concept D255C4+BH-28L Carbon Fiber Tripods are available in a variety of shooting styles, specially designed ball-head can rotate 360° and inverted shooting allows you to shoot static landscapes from a low angle to achieve a marvelous shooting experience.
Questions & Answers
How to choose the height of the tripod?
Choose a tripod that is suitable for your height. Tripod height = your height -15cm- camera height.
If you have additional requirements, you can choose according to the actual situation.
What is the difference between carbon fiber tripod and aluminium tripod?
For the same size tripod, carbon fiber will weigh about 30% less than aluminium alloy, and its strength will be higher, and it will not rust. But also a little more expensive.
How to choose the tripod loading capacity?
You can choose according to the weight of camera and lens,
for example your equipment is 2kg, it is suggested to choose the tripod bearing above 4kg.
What is the difference between the twist lock and the lever lock?
The structure of the twist lock is simple, easy to replace parts, disassemble, clean and maintain. The lever lock opens faster and is easy to operate with one hand.