K&F Concept SA254T1 Lightweight Travel Tripod 2.4m 10kg Load with Detachable Monopod & Extension Arm
- 【Transverse Center Column】SA254T1 Central column moves from 0 to 180 degrees, can be rotated 360°horizontally, to realize panorama shooting.
- 【Strong Stability】The weight of tripod is 2kg. 25mm large diameter aluminum alloy tube,the load capacity can reach 22.04lbs (10kg), provide security and stability support for your dslr camera.
- 【Detachable Monopod】 It can be turned into a lightweight monopod or walking stick alone to make your photography more diverse.
- 【360° PANORAMA】The 28mm large KF-28 metal ball head provide 10kg load capacity, it can be rotated 360 degrees, helping to expand dslr camera activity range when panoramic shooting.
- 【EASY SET UP】 4 sections tube leg and the max diameter is 25mm; Spiral type locking knob allows you to adjust the working height in seconds; The height without column reaches 67.7” and the height with 2 sections center column is 93.9”,making standing shooting easier
Questions & Answers
How to choose the height of the tripod?
Choose a tripod that is suitable for your height. Tripod height = your height -15cm- camera height.
If you have additional requirements, you can choose according to the actual situation.
What is the difference between carbon fiber tripod and aluminium tripod?
For the same size tripod, carbon fiber will weigh about 30% less than aluminium alloy, and its strength will be higher, and it will not rust. But also a little more expensive.
How to choose the tripod loading capacity?
You can choose according to the weight of camera and lens,
for example your equipment is 2kg, it is suggested to choose the tripod bearing above 4kg.
What is the difference between the twist lock and the lever lock?
The structure of the twist lock is simple, easy to replace parts, disassemble, clean and maintain. The lever lock opens faster and is easy to operate with one hand.