Nikon 18-35mm f/3.5-4.5G ED AF-S Lens
The Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 18-35mm f/3.5-4.5G ED is a portable wide-angle zoom Lens that is ideal for capturing beautiful landscapes, detailed interiors and vibrant travel photographs. Nikon’s Silent Wave Motor (SWM) gives you fast, precise, super-quiet autofocus operation.
FX-format compatible, wide-angle zoom lens
With a focal-length range of 18–35mm and f/3.5–4.5 aperture, it’s ideal for capturing sweeping landscapes, taking detailed shots of interiors, and shooting impromptu photographs on the street.
High resolution and superior contrast
The optical system incorporates three aspherical lenses and two ED (extra-low dispersion) glass elements for superior resolution and correction of unwanted aberrations and distortions.
Nikon Super Integrated Coating
Effectively reduces ghosting and flare even in backlit situations.
SWM (Silent Wave Motor)
For fast, precise, and super-quiet autofocus operation. Works with all Nikon DSLRs.
Featuring metal mount with rubber weather sealing.
Nikon 18-35mm f/3.5-4.5G ED AF-S Lens Key Features
- FX-format compatible, 1.9x ultra-wide-angle zoom lens covering a focal-length range from 18 to 35 mm
- Compact and light design with a weight of 385 g/13.6 oz. for superior mobility
- Optical system incorporating aspherical lens and ED glass elements is optimized for ultra-high-pixel-count D-SLRs
- Seven-blade iris diaphragm creates beautiful intentionally blurred images, while superior aberration correction reduces axial chromatic aberration and astigmatism
- Silent Wave Motor (SWM) realizes quiet AF operation
- Two focus modes are available – M/A (autofocus with manual override, manual priority) and M (manual focus)