Nikon 18-55mm f3.5-5.6 G AF-P DX VR Lens
Тhе Nіkоn 18-55mm f3.5-5.6 G АF-Р DХ VR lеnѕ іѕ а lіghtwеіght DХ-fоrmаt zооm уоu’ll wаnt tо tаkе wіth уоu еvеrу dау. Wіth іtѕ uѕеful wіdе-аnglе tо nоrmаl zооm rаngе аnd соmрасt buіld, thіѕ іѕ аn ехсеllеnt wаlk-аrоund lеnѕ. Тhе lеnѕ fосuѕеѕ fаѕt аnd іѕ іdеаl fоr ѕhооtіng vіdео, ѕо уоu саn соmfоrtаblу сарturе еvеrуthіng frоm саndіd роrtrаіtѕ tо fаmіlу ѕроrtіng еvеntѕ аnd асtіоn-расkеd НD mоvіеѕ. Yоu саn еvеn rеtrасt thе bаrrеl whеn іt’ѕ nоt іn uѕе fоr ѕuреrіоr роrtаbіlіtу.
Рlеаѕе nоtе:Тhіѕ lеnѕ іѕ соmраtіblе wіth D3000 ѕеrіеѕ саmеrаѕ frоm thе D3300 оnwаrdѕ, D5000 ѕеrіеѕ саmеrаѕ frоm thе D5200 оnwаrdѕ, аnd D7000 ѕеrіеѕ саmеrаѕ frоm thе D7100 оnwаrdѕ. Тhе D500 іѕ аlѕо соmраtіblе. Рlеаѕе nоtе thаt соmраtіblе саmеrаѕ mау rеquіrе а fіrmwаrе uрdаtе.
A compact, lightweight DX-format zoom lens — for great everyday photography
With its wide-angle to normal zoom range and compact build, this is an excellent walk-around lens. You’ll always be ready to tackle a whole host of subjects, from city shots and landscapes to family sporting events and action-packed HD movies. Whatever your subject, Nikon’s Vibration Reduction keeps images sharp even in low light situations. The streamlined design keeps the lens compact and comfortable for everyday carry.
Everyday life: compact, lightweight 3.1x zoom lens
Covers the popular 18–55mm focal length range (35mm equivalent: 27–82.5mm) with f/3.5–5.6 maximum aperture. From portraits to landscapes, this lens is perfect for capturing all kinds of photos. It’s also ideal for shooting HD movies.
Smooth, fast autofocus: Nikon’s Stepping Motor
Nikon’s new Stepping Motor focuses quickly and is ideal for shooting movies. Thanks to the new motor, this lens performs more quietly and is even faster than its predecessor. When zooming in to capture a photo, you can bring subjects into focus instantly and with absolute precision. When you’re shooting video footage, the motor allows you to smoothly shift focus from subject to subject with practically no drive noise.
Nikon quality images
This DX-format lens is specifically designed to make the most of your Nikon D-SLR’s high pixel count and advanced image sensor. Two aspherical lens elements minimise spherical aberration and other forms of distortion, so you can enjoy high-resolution photos and movies with vivid colour, striking contrast, and crisp detail.
Vibration Reduction (VR)
Nikon’s impressive Vibration Reduction keeps images sharp, even in low light situations. Designed to enable more stable handheld shooting, VR lets you shoot at up to four stops slower. Whether you’re taking portraits, group shots, or capturing a stunning landscape, this means you’ll be able to capture blur-free images time after time. You can turn VR on or off using the camera menu.*
Switch between Auto Focus and Manual Focus, and turn VR on and off using the camera menu*. With no switches on the lens barrel itself, there’s no chance of accidentally changing settings when you want to take the shot.
THE PORTABLE LENS FOR EVERYDAY USE
Ultra-compact and lightweight, this is an ideal walk-around lens. The lens body weighs just 205 g, and you can retract it to a mere 62.5 mm when it’s not in use, making it easier to carry with you everywhere you go.
- Standard zoom spans wide-angle to portrait focal lengths and is designed for Nikon F-mount DX-format cameras, where it provides a 27-82.5mm equivalent range.
- Two aspherical elements are used to reduce spherical aberrations and distortion in order to realize sharp imagery with accurate rendering.
- A Super Integrated Coating has been applied to individual elements to suppress internal reflections, flare, and ghosting for improved contrast and color accuracy when working in strong lighting conditions.
- AF-P pulse motor uses stepping motors to deliver impressively smooth, quiet, and fast autofocus performance that is well-suited to both stills and video applications.
- VR (Vibration Reduction) image stabilization helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake by four stops to benefit shooting handheld in difficult lighting conditions.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm promotes a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.
- A retractable lens barrel design maintains an especially compact form factor when the lens is not in use. Additionally, autofocus and VR switches have been removed from the lens design for a sleek profile; these operations are now accessible in compatible cameras’ menu systems.