THIS FAST-APERTURE TELEPHOTO ZOOM IS A FIRM FAVOURITE WITH A WIDE RANGE OF PHOTOGRAPHERS FROM WEDDING AND PORTRAIT TO WILDLIFE AND SPORTS SHOOTERS.
Covering a versatile range of telephoto focal lengths, the AF-S NIKKOR 70-200mm f/4G ED VR from Nikon is a nimble solution for photographing a range of subjects, from portraits to sports. Its constant f/4 maximum aperture maintains a consistent exposure throughout the zoom range and also helps to realize a more compact and lightweight alternative to an f/2.8 zoom. The optical design employs a trio of extra-low dispersion glass elements to reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations and both a Nano Crystal Coat and Super Integrated Coating help to suppress flare and ghosting. In addition to the optical advancements, this lens is also distinguished by its VR image stabilization system, which compensates for up to four stops of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting. Also, a Silent Wave Motor is used to provide fast and precise autofocus performance, along with full-time manual focus override.
- Fast f/4 maximum aperture ensures great shots in low light
- Versatile zoom range provides a host of framing options
- Fast, quiet autofocus with full-time manual focusing
- Circular 9-blade diaphragm helps produce attractive background blur
- 5 stop Vibration Reduction system ensures shake free shots
- Extra-low dispersion (ED) lens elements delivers superb optical performance
- Nano crystal coating reduces flare and ghosting
- Minimum focusing distance of 1m
- 67mm filter diameter
- Supplied with HB-60 lens hood and CL-1225 lens pouch
- Optional RT-1 Tripod Collar