Nikon Z 70-200mm f2.8 VR S Lens
The Nikon Z 70-200mm f2.8 VR S Lens is a fast, full-frame telephoto zoom lens which covers all the bases for stills and video. Focusing is fast, smooth, and silent. Sharpness is outstanding throughout the frame, even when shooting at the widest aperture. When shooting video, focus breathing is all but eliminated. Nikon’s new SR glass, as well as ED glass to combat chromatic aberration. As a result, colour fringing is greatly reduced, and harder-to-control blue light (short wavelength spectrum) is thoroughly compensated for. Images are sharper than ever before and contrast is exceptional.
The wide Z mount and constant f/2.8 rounded 9-blade aperture enable thrilling performance in any light. This Nikon Z 70-200 telephoto zoom also gives you natural-looking bokeh, which is smoothly graded to the edges of the frame.
Sharpness is outstanding throughout the frame, even when shooting at the widest aperture or at close distances. Minimum focus distance is just 0.5 m at the telephoto end of the zoom range, and 1 m at the wide end.
ARNEO and Nano Crystal coatings combat ghosting and flare. Nikon’s ED and SR glass counter chromatic aberration, with SR glass compensating for hard-to-control blue light. You get sharper images and better contrast.
Perfect for video
The lens panel features a depth-of-field scale, so you can easily determine the minimum and maximum distances at any given f-stop. Focus breathing is all but eliminated, and stable aperture control delivers natural exposure changes throughout the scene.
Weather sealed construction
The Nikon Z 70-200 lens is fully weather-sealed and ready to withstand use in the most challenging locations. A fluorine coating repels water, dust, and dirt without compromising image quality.
Nikon Z 70-200mm f2.8 VR S Lens Key Features:
- Pro-grade Z mount telephoto zoom lens – Covers the versatile 70–200 mm focal range with a constant f/2.8 maximum aperture
- Superb performance – Sharpness and contrast are exceptional throughout the frame. Focusing is smooth, fast, and silent
- Advanced optical design – 21 elements in 18 groups, with Nikon’s ED glass and SR glass as well as anti-reflective ARNEO and Nano Crystal coatings. Chromatic aberration, coma, ghosting, and flare are thoroughly countered
- Ready for video – Focus breathing is all but eliminated, and stable aperture control delivers natural exposure changes throughout the scene.
- OLED lens information panel – Quickly confirm aperture, focus distance, exact focal length, ISO, and depth of field right on the lens.
- Fn button – assign as many as 21 different functions to the lens’ Fn button, from AF lock to metering