Olympus M.Zuiko ED 75-300mm f/4.8-6.7 II
The Olympus M.Zuiko ED 75-300mm telephoto zoom lens features updated professional-grade multi-coating, and a re-styled exterior to match the bestselling Olympus OM-D cameras. The 75-300 II has an extremely long lens reach equivalent to a 150-600mm lens in the 35mm film format. This allows you to bring far away subjects really close. Perfect for sport action, nature & wildlife, landscape vignettes and macro photography. At full zoom, focus from as near as 1.5m away for outstanding macro shooting ability (0.9m min. focus at 75mm) This lens is suited for sports, action, very distant wildlife and nature photography.
HIGH PERFORMANCE OPTICS
Professional grade extra low dispersion and high refraction lens elements ensure high sharpness and and clarity throughout its zoom range. Olympus’ MSC technology ensures that auto focusing with this lens will always be extremely quick and quiet when taking both stills and videos.
ZERO COATING TECHNOLOGY
Olympus professional grade multi-coating assures that this multi-element lens has high resistance to flare and cuts through backlight with excellent picture contrast. Ghosting is fully eliminated with this superb lens coating. ZERO coating provides higher wear resistance reducing susceptibility to scratches.
Olympus M.Zuiko ED 75-300mm Highlights
- ZERO (Zuiko Extra-low Reflection Optical) coating for reduced reflection
- High power super telephoto zoom for enlarging far away objects
- Focuses from just 0.9 metres
- Extreme fast high-speed contrast AF
- Optimised for movie shooting with low focusing noise Circular aperture diaphragm
- Stabilized in the PEN body for even sharper pictures