Panasonic AG-DVX200 4K 4/3 type Fixed lens Camcorder
The AG-DVX200 debuts as the world’s first 4/3-type large format camcorder with integrated zoom lens.
Check out the Camcorders page if you’re looking for other recent models
The AG-DVX200 is a 4/3″, fixed lens, 4K camcorder with Leica Dicomar 13 x zoom lens, 4k/60pl large format sensor, 12 stops latitude and 4k/60p recording in SD card. Delivering a shallow depth of field and a wide field of view, the DVX200 is the ideal companion camera to the company’s ground-breaking VariCam 35 4K camera/recorder. With an integrated lens design, the DVX200 will excel in independent film and documentary production, as well as event videography.
Following in the footsteps of the breakthrough AG-DVX100, the new Panasonic AG-DVX200 debuts as the world’s first*1 4/3-type large format, 4K/60p (Use SDXC/SDHC Memory Card compatible with UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) when using high bitrate video recording mode of 100 Mbps or greater) camcorder to feature an integrated zoom lens.
The DVX200 captures stunning imagery by virtue of LEICA DICOMAR 4K 13x zoom lens combined with an advanced large format 4K imager and the blending of aesthetics like shallow focus, attractive Bokeh, and an amazing 12 stop dynamic range made possible by the VariCam style V-Log L processing.
Newly designed lens-integrated body provides excellent mobility and extra flexibility is supported by the compartment with hatch-type cover which protects the battery and terminals from dust and impacts.
The crimson red colouring and stylish carbon-black textured body represents philosophy and advanced features of the new Panasonic AG-DVX200 which produce emotional and highly detailed 4K images.
Panasonic AG-DVX200 Highlights
- Newly developed F2.8 Leica Dicomar 4K lens
- 13x zoom, 4K (4096×2160) 24p: 29.5 mm – 384.9 mm
- FHD: 28mm – 365.3 mm (35mm film equivalent)
- Beautiful Bokeh effects from a 4/3-type, large-format sensor
- 12 stops of image latitude faithfully recorded by new V-Log L Gamma Curve
- Variable frame rate with a maximum of 120 fps (in FHD resolution)
- IR shooting capability
- 5-axis hybrid image stabiliser
- Intelligent autofocus, custom autofocus
- Variety of manual focus assist functions
- ND filters (1/4, 1/16, 1/64)
- 3 rings for independent zoom, focus, iris control
- 4.3-inch touch screen type LCD (approx. 2.76m dots)
- 0.39-inch-high quality OLED viewfinder (approx. 1.77m dots)
- Battery cover for great handheld shooting experience
- Camera remote control support
- Selectable recording format and I/O for versatile shooting
- Supports 4K, FHD and SD recording onto SD memory card
- Simultaneous, backup, relay or dual codec recording function using two card slots
- Various input/output
- OUT: 3G-SDI/HDMI/Composite/USB
- IN: XLR/Camera Remote/USB