If you’re interested in another Panasonic Micro Four Thirds lenses, Please check here Micro Four Third lenses
Combining impressive speed and optics, the Panasonic Leica DG Vario-Elmarit 50-200mm f/2.8-4 ASPH Lens is a sophisticated normal-length prime for L-mount mirrorless cameras. Characterized by its fast f/1.4 maximum aperture, this lens excels in low-light conditions and also affords improved control over depth of field for isolating subject matter. The optical design incorporates a pair of aspherical elements and three extra-low dispersion elements, which reduce both spherical and chromatic aberrations for high sharpness and clarity throughout the aperture range. Complementing the optics is a unique double focus system, which utilizes both a linear motor and a stepping motor, to provide especially fast and precise focusing performance. Additionally, a rounded 11-blade diaphragm helps to achieve smooth, pleasing bokeh and the lens also sports a weather-sealed design for working in harsh conditions.
Panasonic Leica DG Vario-Elmarit 50-200mm f/2.8-4 ASPH Lens Key Features:
- With a 100-400mm equivalent focal length range on Micro Four Thirds cameras, this telephoto prime is well suited to working with distant subject matter.
- Bright f/2.8-4 maximum aperture range excels when working in difficult lighting conditions and provides increased control over depth of field.
- Two ultra extra-low dispersion elements and two extra-low dispersion elements minimize various aberrations in order to produce a high degree of clarity, sharpness, and color accuracy.
- Two aspherical elements and one ultra high refractive index element help to reduce distortion and spherical aberrations for improved sharpness and accurate rendering throughout the zoom range.
- Nano Surface Coating has been applied to individual elements to reduce flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color neutrality.
- POWER Optical Image Stabilizer minimizes the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting, and also supports the Dual I.S. and Dual I.S. 2.0 functions for increased stabilization performance.
- A 240 fps AF motor offers fast, precise, and near-silent focusing performance to benefit both stills shooting and video recording applications.
- Splash, dust, and freezeproof design benefits working in inclement weather conditions down to -14°F.
- Compatible with optional 1.4x and 2x teleconverters to further extend the effective reach.