Panasonic Lumix G X Vario 12-35mm f/2.8 II ASPH O.I.S.
Get high F2.8 brightness over the entire zoom range with this high-speed zoom lens. Its focal length of 12 – 35mm (35mm camera equivalent: 24 – 70mm) covers wide-angle to standard to medium telephoto shooting.
Not only ideal for capturing landscapes while traveling, this lens’s wide diameter gives you top-quality indoor shots too. Perceptive and defocusing effects add to the features, giving you exactly the kind of photos and videos you’re looking for. Its splash/dust/freezeproof design also makes it great for shooting outdoors, so you can use it in nearly any weather with a splash/dust/freezeproof LUMIX camera and be creative.
Splash / Dust / Freezeprrof
Brave the elements in nearly any kind of weather or shooting location. This lens features a splash/dust/freezeproof construction* that is tough enough to withstand even heavy field use. It protects the lens system inside from sand, rain and more, making it perfect for shooting under harsh conditions. Now there is nothing holding you back from capturing the creative nature or landscape shots you want.
*The lens supports this feature in conjunction with splash/dust/freezeproof LUMIX cameras.
Capture scenes carefree or at the spur of the moment. The optical image stabilization (O.I.S.) technology built directly into the lens ensures your photos will look great, with sharp blur-free contours across the entire picture.
Taking highly popular MEGA O.I.S. further, this advanced technology immediately compensates even large camera shake and vibrations that may occur in photography. So you can capture true-to-life scenes without the need for a tripod. In the end, you’ll enjoy wonderfully crisp images.
With video support any user has everything they need for recording with their LUMIX camera. Not only does it perform smooth aperture changes so there are no sudden jumps in exposure, it also boasts a silent design for enhanced capture of the scene’s audio. What’s more, the stunning AF performance of this lens records excellent 4K video, where precise focusing is essential.
Nano Surface Coating
Put an end to unwanted ghosting and flaring – the Nano Surface Coating has been applied to lenses within the system. This special, ultra-thin coating was developed originally by Panasonic to reduce bothersome reflections across the entire light spectrum. The result: crystal-clear pictures even if you’re photographing a light source in the dark.
Aspherical (ASPH) lenses reduce size and weight, effectively preventing spherical and distortion aberration.
Ultra-high refractive index (UHR) lenses improve optical performance, reduce size and weight, and achieve uniform image quality from the center to the edges of the image.
Ultra Extra-Low Dispersion (UED) lenses correct chromatic aberration rendering sharp, high-contrast images with clear colors from corner to corner.
- Comply with the advanced functions of the latest Lumix G digital cameras
- Now supports Power O.I.S., Dual I.S., 5-axis Dual I.S, and 5-axis Dual I.S. 2 when mounted on a Panasonic Lumix G camera
- Upgraded to dust and splash-proof durability and rugged design to withstand professional use in tough conditions
- Compact and lightweight standard zoom lens
- Part of Panasonic’s flagship X Series, combining their very best lens technology
- Fast f/2.8 maximum aperture ensures great shots in low light
- Gives effective focal length of 24-70mm on a Micro Four Thirds mount camera
- POWER Optical Image Stabiliser ensures shake free shots
- Circular 7-blade diaphragm helps produce attractive background blur
- Multi coated lens elements reduce flare and ghosting
- Minimum focusing distance of just 25cm