Take a new approach to lighting with a Speedlite flash that’s powerful, versatile and portable. A movable flash head allows light to be bounced from large surfaces like walls or ceilings, creating soft, shadow-free lighting that’s perfect for portraiture. The Speedlite 430EX III-RT can be fired while off-camera using radio-frequency or optical triggering, giving you more versatility and creativity on shoots. For radio-frequency triggering, the camera flash can be placed up to 30 m away from the camera without being in direct line of site.
- Shoot flattering portraits using bounced light
- Integrates with other Speedlites as part of the EOS family
- The guide number is the distance the flash can illuminate a subject.The higher the guide number, the greater the distance you can reach.
- This flash has GN 43 m at ISO 100
- The LCD screen shows settings and shooting information at a glance, and is illuminated for low-light conditions
- Time taken to recharge flash after full discharge using Alkaline AA batteries approx. 3.2 sec
- Powered by 4 x AA batteries (not included)