Nikon 28mm f2.8 D AF Lens
A comfortable wide-angle, the Nikon 28mm f/2.8D is a compact and versatile lens well-suited for landscape, nature, and documentary shooting. Its modest f/2.8 maximum aperture strikes a balance between its sleek form factor and being fast enough for working in low-light conditions.
A Super Integrated Coating has been applied to individual elements to control flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color rendering when working in bright and backlit conditions.
Nikon 28mm f2.8 D AF Lens Highlights:
- A 28-mm wide-angle, fixed focal length lens suited for use with FX-format digital SLR cameras
- A fast maximum aperture of f/1.8 that enables superior rendering characteristics even with shooting in low-light conditions
- Utilizes Nano Crystal Coat, which effectively prevents internal reflections that cause ghost and flare
- Equipped with a Silent Wave Motor (SWM) for extremely quiet autofocusing
- Offers two focus modes: M/A (autofocus with manual override, MF priority) and M (manual focus)